I've been tagged by jacolily
Seven things you may not know about me.
1. I was born in Missouri but never lived there.
2. I'm the baby (youngest) of the family.
3. As a child I had a lot of nightmares and would run in my parents room and jump in my parents bed. I still remember how safe I felt between my parents.
4. In public school we said a pledge to the US flag and also prayed the Lord's prayer every morning.
5. I remember having bomb threats in our High School because of forced integration.
6. I was 17 when I graduated. My favorite subject was biology. Didn't cry at my graduation, in fact I was glad to be done with school. My desire was to someday be a wife and mother.
7. I got married when I was 18, six months later Mr P and I had an instant family, a two year old and five year old, my sister-in-law died and we took in the two children. Because of the love between the children and my husband and I my brother allowed us to adopt them. Six months later my brother was killed by a drunk driver.